I haven’t seen Darren Aronofsky’s Noah yet (gave up movies for Lent, grr), but here’s what I’ve learned about it from the blogosphere:
- Noah is a great movie.
- Noah sucks.
- Noah is a biblical movie.
- Noah is completely unbiblical.
- Aronofsky is totally an atheist.
- No, he’s not.
- Noah is just environmentalist propaganda.
- No it’s not, and that’s stupid.
- Noah is just a bunch of subliminal Gnostic messages.
- No it’s not, and that’s even stupider.
- Every Christian should boycott Noah.
- Every Christian should see Noah.
- It’s just a movie.
- Nothing is just a movie.
- ROCK PEOPLE. ROCK PEOPLE. ROCK PEOPLE.
If you read that, you now know everything there is to know about Noah. Congratulations! Continue reading